Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Encore!

New favorite toy.
another swimming picture.
New pirate PJ's



We have taken so many pictures this week I thought I would treat everyone to some more!
I also realized it is a huge injustice not acknowledging Erica and Jessica.  You guys are super supportive, and love to leave fun comments.

Jack had his well check at the ENT yesterday and everything is fine as we expected.  

P.S. No my son is not "Sassy"..... I have no clue why this bouncer says that. I thought about not taking pictures of him in it for fear that they will one day come back to haunt him.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout-out! :)

    i'm thrilled that you have this website set up! makes it easy for those of us who live so far away to see what mister jack is up to. he's such a cutie! lance and i can't wait to meet him - hopefully this summer.

    we love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So flippin cute I can hardly stand it. He is absolutely ADORABLE! In some pictures he looks just like Mark, in others, I see only Merissa. I think you guys have a great recipe! I can hardly wait to see him again. I'm going to get working on our trip to Houston...

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Yes, the shout-out was much appreciated. I'm famous now!)

    Always love seeing new pics of little Jack and the fam. Love you guys!

    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack, you are soooo adorable...Nani Loves you and had a great time with you this past weekend. See you again in a few days....keep up the cute faces and noises...

    ReplyDelete