Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yummy Yummy in Jack's Tummy!

Today Jack had his first tast of solid food! It was more runny mushy then solid, but it was eaten off a spoon and not from a bottle. For his fist meal he had single grain oatmeal with a tiny bit of prunes. Yum!

Funny story, yesterday at the doctors they measured his head circumference and i dont remember what it was but I do know that it is in the 10nth percentile. So I bought the oatmeal with DHA (helpful for brain and eye development) just in case.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Getting ready
Here comes the airplane...

not sure.....






Yea!
Arghhhhh....


no thank you.
my hand still tastes better.
I am done.

2 comments:

  1. Jack it will get better once you get the hang of it. Love you Nani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you, Jack. Oatmeal is kinda gross. They could have chosen something a little more appealing... like jell-o or chocolate mousse!

    ReplyDelete