Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jack is Home!!!




Today at 2:00p Jack came home!!! He passed all the tests, and kept all his food down. He was a model patient and an all around ICU rock star.  Now comes the next phase of worrying.  Luckly we have an aptnia monitor so all we have to do is look at the blinking lights and we know all is well.  We are really tired but I guess we will be for the next 18 years...

The Pictures and updates will continue.  I am sure everyone is going to want to keep up with the coolest baby ever.... I figure I can either write it here where I have some control, or read about it on TMZ. :) 

Well gotta go stare at our baby!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! This is such good news! I'm sure everything is going to be fine; it's amazing how fast babies bounce back when they are home. I bet Jack is going to get better and better.

    Please don't stare at him too much. You might freak him out. :)

    Or maybe you are just getting him ready for life as a rock star. In a few weeks, you can start with the flash photography to get him used to the paparazzi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thrilled to hear that Jack is in the comfort of his home with his loving parents. This means that we can now go and visit with him, hug and kiss him. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark, I love your "proud dad" face in this picture!!! Makes me so very happy for you and your new family. We love you guys; so glad Jack is finally home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets see some video!! The pictures are fabulous, but I wanna see those little fingers and toes wiggle!

    PS, How's Kate dealing?

    xoxo- Aunt Liesel

    ReplyDelete