Saturday, March 14, 2009

Youth is Wasted on the Young.


Today was great...Jack and I sat around and watched golf for 4 hours...It was really good Daddy Jack time.  We had Colin, Melissa, David and Stacey over for dinner, and it was a good time.  We reminisced about how just a few years ago it seemed that all of our friends were getting married, and now everyone is either pregnant, or has a rug rat around.  Next thing you know we will all be getting minivans and sweatpants and we will be having dinner at 4:30.  What happened to our youth??  

Eh, who cares...I have a beautiful family and wouldn't change anything.  Everything is great at the Maclaine residence this evening.  Merissa is recovering nicely, and Jack is still the man!  I just can't get enough of him....Even if he does sound funny!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I finally figured out how to become a "follower." Just wanted to let you know that I think you are such a cool dad. I'm so happy for you and Merissa. Jack is my homepage now, so keep providing updates...they're great!

    ReplyDelete