Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Off to the Doctor



Jack went to the Pediatrician today.  He is now 20 3/4", and 7lb 4oz.  What a growing boy! Sorry we havn't blogged much, it turs out that keeping up with the kiddo is quite the job.  Jack is doing great though.  He is a little fussy from time to time, but I guess it all comes with the territory.  Yesterday was great, we got to dress him in his St. Patrick's Day outfit(Thanks Leslie!).  Today Grammy and Grandpa Jim here to help out. 

I will try to do better at updating.  Sorry Sara, I know you made Jack's blog your homepage.  Jack appreciates all the love.  

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable little leprechaun! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't worry about me - I'm just happy to be a part of it. What a beautiful little boy you have. I hope to meet him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pic of sleeping Dad and Jack. Glad to hear Jack's growing and doing well!!! :) Love you guys. Still can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete